AASB 2015-2016 Annual Report – Looking to the Future
Looking to the Future
Our Annual Report for the year ended March 31, 2016 provides the public with an account of our work done to serve the public interest by establishing high-quality standards and guidance that enable the public accounting profession to provide effective auditing, other assurance and related services. As reported by The Standard.
This year’s report includes the following highlights:
- Cathy MacGregor’s final message as our Chair, which underlines the commitment and efforts of our members and staff in developing our strategic plan for the next five years;
- an overview of the year’s accomplishments, including:
- a new standard on review engagements;
- an updated Joint Policy Statement with the Canadian Bar Association;
- progress on our work on auditor reporting and related standards; and
- providing quality Canadian input on the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board’s Invitation to Comment on enhancing audit quality in the public interest; and
- a peek into what’s in store for 2016-2017.
Visit TheGAAP.net daily to be kept up to date on accounting information, trends and changes.
For years, TheGAAP.net has provided Accounting; articles, surveys, employment opportunities, resource recommendations and accounting services by some of the best known speakers, companies and authors.
Now TheGAAP.net is also the provider of up to date accounting information, trends and changes, serving Accountants and Business people interested in Accounting for their businesses.
TheGAAP.net is best known for “Filling in the Gaps for Canadian Accountants”.
Follow us as we fill in the Gaps for:
- IFRS & other accounting regulatory changes
- updated Accounting information
- changes in Accounting
- trends in Accounting
- other accounting best practices, and any other business issues affecting Accountants and Business people
We will fill the Gap by providing updates, articles, books, online resources, workshops, seminars and webinars.
IFRS is one of our specialties and our IFRS expert, Mike Morley, will provide skillful & knowledgeable direction for all. Mike Morley is a Certified Public Accountant with a recognized authority in the field of Finance including IFRS and SOX implementation. Mike Morley is also an entertaining and informative speaker, the author of IFRS Simplified and is one of the best to offer invaluable information.
Sign up today to be kept up to date on relevant accounting information, trends and changes at no cost.