TheGAAP.net Presents: Best Practices in Finance: Sponsored by Jeffrey Gregory
Free Raffle Prize: Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
Join us on Tuesday: June 25th.
2.5 CPD Hours
Use the Best Practices in Finances to Further your Career.
Learn from an expert at our June 25th. Dinner
Larry Cooper TFN Founder has written a book now available on Amazon, titled “Red to Black-secrets of a savvy CFO to run your business successfully”
At our dinner, Larry will outline his best practices in many areas of finance.
These are some of the areas to be highlighted:
- Maximizing cash flow
- Doing more than prepare financial statements
- Budgeting techniques
- How to create your best Finance Team
- Using your finance skills in other parts of the business
This will be an interactive session where Larry shares his best practices and all participants will have the opportunity to share their best practices.
This is a unique opportunity where we have a workshop format to learn from each other.
If you want to learn more about Larry’s book go to his web site: www.redtoblackcfo.com
- Larry will have his book available for purchase at a discount price
- He will raffle off some free books.
- If you attended the May 28 dinner and you attend this dinner you get a free book.
- For anyone interested in writing a book, Larry will provide the insights he has learned through the process.
Larry is a well-seasoned Finance Executive with a panache of Entrepreneurialism. He is the Business Partner that every CEO and Executive Team requires to help grow their business and/or sustain your company in these difficult economic times.
Time: informal networking & registration starts at 6:00 PM; Dinner at 6:30 PM; Speaker at 7:00 PM
Cost: $49.00 up to Monday June 10 and $59.00 after
Location: Weston Golf and Country Club, 50 St. Phillips Road Etobicoke, ON M9P 2N6 Free parking
- Meeting fee of $49.00 up to Monday May 13 and $59.00 Meeting fee covers a buffet of salad, roasted chicken, veggies, potatoes, pop, taxes, & tip.
- A vegetarian option is available on request. Send an e-mail to Paul Calleri at email@example.com
- Cash bar for alcohol, beer and juice beverages.
“I am always excited by the classy events, especially because of the ambiance of the Weston Country Club where they are held. The topics are always intriguing and I believe attending these events makes me feel well-informed! You also get to build your network by meeting so many smart people during these events. Kudos to the organizers of TheGAAP.Net for conducting phenomenal events – Looking forward to the next!!” ~ Chinnu Jose
“Great workshop, very valuable and inspiring. I would like to attend the workshop again” ~ Chiedozie Megwa
“Each event is fantastic! I learn something new every time that will help me in my professional and personal life. I hope to be a regular in TheGAAP.net events” ~ Mrigank Kabra
“The workshop was very informative and well organized, covering the relevant topics and providing the right amount of content. The audience had adequate opportunity to ask questions to the speaker and interact with the fellow attendees. It was a workshop worth the time and cost. Look forward to attending the future workshops” ~ Kul Makkar Director ITA Canada