Cutting Your Supplier Costs – Sponsored by Jeffrey Gregory – Last Day To Register!!
Cutting Your Supplier Costs
Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc.
Free Raffle Prize: Google Home mini
April 24th Dinner Meeting at the Weston Golf and Country Club
FIND OUT HOW TO CUT 10-20% IN SUPPLIER COSTS
- Already doing a good job of managing expenses?
- BUT, it is possible you’re still leaving money on the table?
- Curious to know if you are, how much, and how to get it?
- Could you put additional cash flow to good use in your business?/li>
Please join us for this month’s Dinner and learn:
- Why most companies are still over-paying suppliers by 10%-30%
- How the basic Supplier-Customer Set-up Promotes it
- The Top 10 most common Misconceptions in working with Suppliers
- The Top 10 Best Practices in World-Class Expense Management
Kevin Quinn, Principal from Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) will explain how their Firm identifies and recovers cash flow from their clients’ supplier base to put cash back to work in their business without compromise to quality or service. THIS WILL NOT BE A SALE PITCH. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN HOW AND WHERE YOU CAN SAVE MONEY FOR YOUR COMPANY.
Kevin Quinn has been a Principal at ERA for the last three years. The firm is a cost reduction firm focused on delivering improved business performance to clients of all sizes in both the private and public sectors. They operate in over 30 countries with 700 Consultants providing expertise in a wide variety of administrative expense categories.
Time: informal networking starts at 6:00 PM; Dinner at 6:30 PM; Speaker at 7:15. Coffee break at about 8:15.
Location: Weston Golf and Country Club,
50 St. Phillips Road
- Meeting fee of $49.00 covers a buffet of salad, roasted chicken, veggies, potatoes, pop, taxes, & tip.
- A vegetarian option is available on request. Send an e-mail to Paul Calleri at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash bar for alcohol, beer and juice beverages.