Notice of Annual General Meeting – CPAs of Ontario
Notice of Annual General Meeting – Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
CPA Canada’s Annual General Meeting notice is as follows:
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario will be held on Thursday, September 24, 2015, commencing at 4:30 p.m., at its offices, 69 Bloor Street East, Toronto, for the purposes, as set out in Bylaw 5.1, of:
- hearing and receiving financial reports and statements for the year ended March 31, 2015, and the report of the auditor thereon;
- electing five members of the Council;
- appointing the auditor for the corporation and authorizing the Council to fix the remuneration therefor;
- presenting the Bylaw of 2015, passed by the Council, for approval;
- confirming the acts of the Council and officers; and
- transacting any business properly brought before the meeting.
More details about the Annual General Meeting are available on the CPA Ontario website.
Visit TheGAAP.net daily to be kept up to date on accounting information, trends and changes.
Visit also for your CPD needs:
Thank you for making TheGAAP.net your source for keeping up to date on accounting.