Set the Right Goals for 2018 and Achieve Them
Set the Right Goals for 2018
Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc.
Free Raffle Prize: Google Home mini
Jan 30th Dinner Meeting at the Weston Golf and Country Club
2018 is upon us and, of course, we have all made our Business Plans and New Year’s resolutions, both business and personal, so that this year will be the BEST ever. Unfortunately, most business plans and resolutions usually fall by the wayside by early February! Not from lack of interest but usually from a lack of real planning and a focus on execution. The Question we will ask and answer is – HOW can we do better?
Join us at this session to find out the best ways to set, execute, and follow up on your goals and objectives for the coming year. This will be a fun and energetic presentation & workshop that will give you the knowledge and tools to stick with your plans and hit your marks by the end of the year. Topics covered over our evening:
- Why most goal setting does not work
- How to best track and measure success
- Approaches to stay on track and to get back on track
- Why accountability is so important
We will be providing you with tools to set and track your goals for 2018 and resources you will find helpful. Come prepared with a few items:
- The BIGGEST goal that you want to hit in 2018
- A willingness to do some work
Ted Creighton is a Business Coach with FocalPoint Business Coaching and has 30+ years of experience in strategic planning, project management, team leadership and coaching at various levels in organizations. He works with business owners and entrepreneurs to help them take a strategic view of their operations and execute deliberately – instead of habitually. He enjoys working with companies who have big ideas and goals but aren’t quite sure how to get there.
Time: informal networking starts at 6:00 PM; Dinner at 6:30 PM; Speaker at 7:15. Coffee break at about 8:15.
Location: Weston Golf and Country Club,
50 St. Phillips Road
- Meeting fee of $49.00 covers a buffet of salad, roasted chicken, veggies, potatoes, pop, taxes, & tip.
- A vegetarian option is available on request. Send an e-mail to Paul Calleri at email@example.com
- Cash bar for alcohol, beer and juice beverages.