Transfer pricing/ FAPI rules for Canadian Corporations
Does your company have foreign subsidiaries? Do you want to get an update on Transfer Pricing and how to repatriate funds and the tax implications?
Find out more from the experts at Gowlings and KPMG. Come listen to Speakers Joseph Devitt, Partner, Global Transfer Pricing Services, KPMG Canada, Dale Hill, Partner, Gowling WLG and Jamal Hejazi, PhD, Chief Economist, Gowling WLG.
- Applications of transfer pricing
- FAPI rules and applications
- Allocations of costs across foreign subsidiaries. What is allowed from a CRA perspective?
- Strategies for repatriation of funds
More information can be found at
Visit TheGAAP.net daily to be kept up to date on accounting information, trends and changes.
Visit also for your CPD needs:
For years, TheGAAP.net has provided Accounting; articles, surveys, employment opportunities, resource recommendations and accounting services by some of the best known speakers, companies and authors.
TheGAAP.net is best known for “Filling in the Gaps for Canadian Accountants”.
Follow us as we fill in the Gaps for:
- IFRS & other accounting regulatory changes
- updated Accounting information
- trends in Accounting
- IFRS & other accounting best practices, and any other business issues affecting Accountants and Business people
- ASPE updates
- Management Accounting Updates
- Financial Accounting Updates
- Communications and Networking Updates
We will fill the Gap by providing updates, articles, books, online resources, workshops, seminars, and webinars.
IFRS is one of our specialties and our IFRS expert, Mike Morley, will provide skillful & knowledgeable direction for all. Mike Morley is a Certified Public Accountant with a recognized authority in the field of Finance including IFRS and SOX implementation. Mike Morley is also an entertaining and informative speaker, the author of IFRS Simplified and is one of the best to offer invaluable information.
Sign up today to be kept up to date on relevant accounting information, trends and changes at no cost.