Webinar – Explore PSAB’s Exposure Draft on Asset Retirement Obligations
Tune in to this webinar on April 6, 2017 (English) or April 13, 2017 (French) to learn about PSAB’s new Exposure Draft on asset retirement obligations. We outline proposals regarding recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure of obligations associated with the retirement of tangible capital assets. As reported by The Standard.
1 CPD hour(s) Pricing & registration
You will learn about:
- what the scope of the project includes and excludes
- the boundaries between this project and Section PS 3260, Liability for Contaminated Sites
- the accounting options PSAB considered and why
- how to measure asset retirement obligations
- how you can share your views on these proposals
Visit TheGAAP.net daily to be kept up to date on accounting information, trends and changes.
For years, TheGAAP.net has provided Accounting; articles, surveys, employment opportunities, resource recommendations and accounting services by some of the best known speakers, companies and authors.
Now TheGAAP.net is also the provider of up to date accounting information, trends and changes, serving Accountants and Business people interested in Accounting for their businesses.
TheGAAP.net is best known for “Filling in the Gaps for Canadian Accountants”.
Follow us as we fill in the Gaps for:
- IFRS & other accounting regulatory changes
- updated Accounting information
- changes in Accounting
- trends in Accounting
- other accounting best practices, and any other business issues affecting Accountants and Business people
We will fill the Gap by providing updates, articles, books, online resources, workshops, seminars and webinars.
IFRS is one of our specialties and our IFRS expert, Mike Morley, will provide skillful & knowledgeable direction for all. Mike Morley is a Certified Public Accountant with a recognized authority in the field of Finance including IFRS and SOX implementation. Mike Morley is also an entertaining and informative speaker, the author of IFRS Simplified and is one of the best to offer invaluable information.
Sign up today to be kept up to date on relevant accounting information, trends and changes at no cost.