Be strong, be patient and be safe
As reported by the WHO
To prevent infection and to slow transmission of COVID-19, do the following:
- Get vaccinated when a vaccine is available to you.
- Stay at least 1 metre apart from others, even if they don’t appear to be sick.
- Wear a properly fitted mask when physical distancing is not possible or when in poorly ventilated settings.
- Choose open, well-ventilated spaces over closed ones. Open a window if indoors.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- If you feel unwell, stay home and self-isolate until you recover.
Visit TheGAAP.net daily to be kept up to date on accounting information, trends and changes.
Visit also for your CPD needs:
TheGAAP.net is the provider of up to date accounting information, trends and changes, serving Accountants and Business people interested in Accounting for their businesses.
Thank you for making TheGAAP.net your source for keeping up to date on accounting
Paul J. Calleri
Founder of TheGAAP.net