BUSINESS SUCCESS ALWAYS Workshop
CPD credit: Eight Hours
Free: Set of four “Fix Your Business When the Wheels Fall Off” Books
These books GET’S YOUR BUSINESS BACK ON TRACK
This one day Workshop will be recorded and available on DVD
Do you want to find out what it takes to ensure success in business? Solid experience in the implementation of methods that make the difference between achieving business objectives is worth its weight in gold.
In this exciting workshop we will learn about one of the key pillars of business success, How you want to run your business.
So what will this specific Key Pillar of Business Success Workshop cover:
- What mapping out your business means and includes
- The importance of mapping out your business and the consequences if you do not
- How to use your business map to make a difference
- The seven steps to create a map of your business
- The key roles, processes and documents within a map
- How to create a map of your business
- A work session where you will create a map of your business (how you operate)
- Feedback and discussion on your map generation effort
- Role dependencies within a map
- Examples of actual maps and how they were used to improve business
Date: May 25, 2016
Place: Raddisson Hotel: 55 Hallcrown Place, Toronto, ON M2J 4R1, Canada
Time: 9am to 5pm
Presenter: Peter Francis Maheux
Peter Francis Maheux is a graduate of Mechanical Engineering and holds a degree in advanced business practices. His 35 years in Business has provided him the opportunity to develop and discover what it really takes to be successful in business. To make these business methods and knowledge easily available, Peter has published four Business workbooks that can be found on www.amazon.com or on his business website www.businessreset.com . These four books are being made available to all attendees of this Webinar at a special price till December 24th, 2015.
In Peter’s words “it is my pleasure to share with all of you what I have discovered really works to ensure business success”.