Transfer Pricing so you don’t get your company in trouble !!Last Chance!! sponsored by: Jeff Gregory
Transfer Pricing so you don’t get your company in trouble !!
Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc.
Free Raffle Prize: Google Home mini
At our May 29, 2018 Dinner-Learn what you need to know about Transfer Pricing so you don’t get your company in trouble !!
Many of you have worked for multinational corporations and thus likely exposed to cross-border transfer pricing issues. With increasing exposure in the news, and governments around the world continuously seeking more revenues, all Senior Financial executives need to grasp the fundamentals of transfer pricing and how it can impact your organization.
Join us for this session to find out key insights into transfer pricing issues faced by all financial professionals, which will hopefully help you understand your company’s key exposures and how to mitigate your risk through documentation. Topics covered will include:
- What are the transfer pricing issues faced by financial professionals?
- What options are available to resolve transfer pricing disputes?
- What is this BEPS thing I keep hearing about?
- The top tricks and traps faced by financial professionals.
David Prowse CPA, CA is an 18-year professional in the field of transfer pricing. He has been a Director of Transfer Pricing for two public companies. David has helped numerous companies both large and small plan, prepare, and defend their transfer pricing systems and documentation. In addition, David specializes in providing implementation services so that complex transfer pricing systems can be managed with greater ease.
Time: informal networking starts at 6:00 PM; Dinner at 6:30 PM; Speaker at 7:15. Coffee break at about 8:15.
Location: Weston Golf and Country Club,
50 St. Phillips Road
- Meeting fee of $49.00 covers a buffet of salad, roasted chicken, veggies, potatoes, pop, taxes, & tip.
- A vegetarian option is available on request. Send an e-mail to Paul Calleri at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash bar for alcohol, beer and juice beverages.