Accounting Standards Board Agenda for June 23, 2016 Meeting
The topics the Accounting Standards Board (AcSB) plans to discuss, in addition to routine updates, and anticipated actions, if any, are outlined below. Although current at the date prepared (June 2, 2016), this agenda is subject to change. As reported by The Standard.
International Financial Reporting Standards
- Share results of recent discussions with other national standard setters, including on the research undertaken on pensions.
- Share the staff responses to an IFRS Interpretations Committee tentative agenda decision on accounting for loss of control transactions, and a research paper by the Korean and Australian Accounting Standards Boards on terms of likelihood.
- Receive feedback on recent meetings of the AcSB’s IFRS Discussion Group, Private Enterprise Advisory Committee, Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee and User Advisory Council.
Visit TheGAAP.net daily to be kept up to date on accounting information, trends and changes.
TheGAAP.net is best known for “Filling in the Gaps for Canadian Accountants”.
Follow us as we fill in the Gaps for:
- IFRS & other accounting regulatory changes
- updated Accounting information
- changes in Accounting
- trends in Accounting
- other accounting best practices, and any other business issues affecting Accountants and Business people
We will fill the Gap by providing updates, articles, books, online resources, workshops, seminars and webinars.
Visit also for your CPD needs:
TheGAAP.net is the provider of up to date accounting information, trends and changes, serving Accountants and Business people interested in Accounting for their businesses.
Thank you for making TheGAAP.net your source for keeping up to date on accounting.