AcSB 2015-2016 Annual Report
Our 2015-2016 Annual Report provides you with an account of the work we did in serving the public interest by establishing and contributing to the development of standards for financial reporting by all Canadian private sector entities. As reported by The Standard.
This year’s report includes:
- our Chair’s message: Linda Mezon highlights our dedication to expanding our stakeholder reach; and
- an overview of the year’s accomplishments, including:
- publishing our 2016-2021 AcSB Strategic Plan;
- participating in global standard setting for all major categories of reporting entities – publicly accountable enterprises, private enterprises and not-for-profit organizations;
- contributing to the improvement of International Financial Reporting Standards at the standards and implementation guidance levels;
- improving accounting standards for private enterprises; and
- developing a new action plan for accounting standards for not-for-profit organizations.
Visit TheGAAP.net daily to be kept up to date on accounting information, trends and changes.
For years, TheGAAP.net has provided Accounting; articles, surveys, employment opportunities, resource recommendations and accounting services by some of the best known speakers, companies and authors.
Now TheGAAP.net is also the provider of up to date accounting information, trends and changes, serving Accountants and Business people interested in Accounting for their businesses.
TheGAAP.net is best known for “Filling in the Gaps for Canadian Accountants”.
Follow us as we fill in the Gaps for:
- IFRS & other accounting regulatory changes
- updated Accounting information
- changes in Accounting
- trends in Accounting
- other accounting best practices, and any other business issues affecting Accountants and Business people
We will fill the Gap by providing updates, articles, books, online resources, workshops, seminars and webinars.
IFRS is one of our specialties and our IFRS expert, Mike Morley, will provide skillful & knowledgeable direction for all. Mike Morley is a Certified Public Accountant with a recognized authority in the field of Finance including IFRS and SOX implementation. Mike Morley is also an entertaining and informative speaker, the author of IFRS Simplified and is one of the best to offer invaluable information.
Sign up today to be kept up to date on relevant accounting information, trends and changes at no cost.