Crypto Currency Mining, Identifying Opportunities & More – Sponsored by Jeffrey Gregory
TheGAAP.net: Presents: Crypto Currency Mining, Identifying Opportunities & More Sponsored by Jeffrey Gregory Of Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc. An interactive online zoom call on Tuesday July 27 @ 7:30 PM Following on the huge interest from our May 25 zoom call we are doing a follow up with Kim Scofield. This will expand on the May presentation and also do the background so you can attend even if you missed May 25.
Key areas to be covered are crypto mining and the impact of tokens already in circulation. Regardless of whether your interest is about your business or personal investing it is critical to understand how crypto coins came into being and became a currency, were put into circulation and then are traded or spent. Mining of crypto is essential to understand this market and be able to identify buying/selling/trading opportunities and risks. Kim will provide an overview of how these mechanics came together to create opportunities. She will also provide insights and predictions from recognized authorities such as Bank of America. There will be a Q&A session.
Speaker Bio-Kim Scofield
Kim is an artificial intelligence analyst, cognitive linguist, and private investor. She is the Founder and CEO of Space42, and Blonde Bad Wolf Consulting. Her focus is:
- decentralizing the global private investment ecosystem through investment funds, leadership training, transparency, and inclusion
- consulting and education for artificial intelligence, tech infrastructure, blockchain, and cybersecurity
- mentorship, education, and inclusion for the next generation. Kim has an MSc in Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Linguistics, and a research background that covers AI and predictive analytics research (specifically particle swarming), unsupervised machine learning, smart tutors, blockchain, and cybersecurity.
This will be VERY different from most of the online activities at the moment. This is all about learning and sharing. Therefore, there are a few requirements to ensure we all maximize the benefit of the evening:
- You will need to have video and audio available and ON. Be willing to speak. Each of us has something to contribute. This is NOT a session to just sit and listen. The power of this session is in sharing.
- You will need to be present and engaged, not traveling in your car.
- You will need to schedule 90 minutes.
We look forward to you joining us on the call and your active participation.
Here is the zoom link:
Meeting ID: 889 5565 2093
Paul Calleri, Founder of TheGAAP.net
Larry Cooper, Founder of Toronto Finance Network (TFN)
Great workshop, very valuable and inspiring. I would like to attend the workshop again………..Chiedozie Megwa
Each event is fantastic! I learn something new every time that will help me in my professional and personal life. I hope to be a regular in TheGAAP.net events. Mrigank Kabra
The workshop was very informative and well organized, covering the relevant topics and providing the right amount of content. The audience had adequate opportunity to ask questions to the speaker and interact with the fellow attendees. It was a workshop worth the time and cost. Look forward to attending the future workshops. Kul Makkar Director ITA Canada