DON’T FORGET! IFRS Discussion Group Meeting Agenda – September 13, 2016
An agenda covering the topics for discussion is now available. Get more information about the meeting to be held in Saskatoon, including how to attend in person.
|Date:||September 13, 2016 – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm|
601 Spadina Crescent East
Saskatoon SK S7K 3G8
|Public Observation:||Complete the Observer Registration Form
Read the Guidelines for Observers
The topics the IFRS Discussion Group plans to consider, in addition to routine updates, are outlined below. Although current at the date prepared (August 5, 2016), this agenda is subject to change. The topics presented below may be discussed by the Group in a different order.
IFRS 6: Technical Feasibility and Commercial Viability
- Discuss what is necessary to demonstrate technical feasibility and commercial viability under IFRS 6 Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources, and consider the accounting for expenditures related to the development of mineral resources.
IFRS 5: Abandonment of a Mineral Property
- Discuss whether the abandonment of a mineral property should be presented as a discontinued operation, and consider the accounting treatment of the related disposal costs.
Visit TheGAAP.net daily to be kept up to date on accounting information, trends and changes.
TheGAAP.net is best known for “Filling in the Gaps for Canadian Accountants”.
Follow us as we fill in the Gaps for:
- IFRS & other accounting regulatory changes
- updated Accounting information
- changes in Accounting
- trends in Accounting
- other accounting best practices, and any other business issues affecting Accountants and Business people
We will fill the Gap by providing updates, articles, books, online resources, workshops, seminars and webinars.
Visit today for all of your CPD needs:
TheGAAP.net is the provider of up to date accounting information, trends and changes, serving Accountants and Business people interested in Accounting for their businesses.
Thank you for making TheGAAP.net your source for keeping up to date on accounting.