Final IFRIC Interpretation – Foreign Currency Transactions and Advance Consideration
The International Accounting Standards Board (the Board) has today issued several amendments to IFRS Standards and an Interpretation that clarifies the requirements in particular Standards. These changes are part of the Board’s process to maintain IFRS Standards. As reported by The Standard.
The changes include:
- annual improvements to IFRS Standards—these are minor amendments that clarify, correct or remove redundant wording in a Standard;
- an IFRIC® Interpretation—this interprets a Standard and was developed by the IFRS Interpretations Committee and ratified by the Board; and
- a narrow-scope amendment to an existing Standard—this clarifies particular aspects of the Standard.
The relevant documents can be accessed via the below links: [eIFRS Professional required]
- Annual Improvements to IFRS® Standards 2014–2016 Cycle
- IFRIC® Interpretation 22 Foreign Currency Transactions and Advance Consideration
- Transfers of Investment Property
Visit TheGAAP.net daily to be kept up to date on accounting information, trends and changes.
For years, TheGAAP.net has provided Accounting; articles, surveys, employment opportunities, resource recommendations and accounting services by some of the best known speakers, companies and authors.
Now TheGAAP.net is also the provider of up to date accounting information, trends and changes, serving Accountants and Business people interested in Accounting for their businesses.
TheGAAP.net is best known for “Filling in the Gaps for Canadian Accountants”.
Follow us as we fill in the Gaps for:
- IFRS & other accounting regulatory changes
- updated Accounting information
- changes in Accounting
- trends in Accounting
- other accounting best practices, and any other business issues affecting Accountants and Business people
We will fill the Gap by providing updates, articles, books, online resources, workshops, seminars and webinars.
IFRS is one of our specialties and our IFRS expert, Mike Morley, will provide skillful & knowledgeable direction for all. Mike Morley is a Certified Public Accountant with a recognized authority in the field of Finance including IFRS and SOX implementation. Mike Morley is also an entertaining and informative speaker, the author of IFRS Simplified and is one of the best to offer invaluable information.
Sign up today to be kept up to date on relevant accounting information, trends and changes at no cost.