Invitation to an Agriculture Roundtable Discussion – Truro, NS
Join us on July 14, 2016 in Truro, NS to help shape the future accounting for private enterprises involved in agricultural activities. As reported by The Standard.
Understand the AcSB’s thinking and share your views about how to account for:
- biological assets (unharvested crops, animals held for sale, bearer plants, and bearer animals); and
- agricultural produce (harvested product of biological assets).
We are seeking your input on:
- the proposed scope of the project (what it includes and excludes);
- the measurement options the AcSB is considering; and
- other issues of relevance to the agriculture sector.
Complete the registration form to confirm your attendance!
Visit TheGAAP.net daily to be kept up to date on accounting information, trends and changes.
For years, TheGAAP.net has provided Accounting; articles, surveys, employment opportunities, resource recommendations and accounting services by some of the best known speakers, companies and authors.
Now TheGAAP.net is also the provider of up to date accounting information, trends and changes, serving Accountants and Business people interested in Accounting for their businesses.
TheGAAP.net is best known for “Filling in the Gaps for Canadian Accountants”.
Follow us as we fill in the Gaps for:
- IFRS & other accounting regulatory changes
- updated Accounting information
- changes in Accounting
- trends in Accounting
- other accounting best practices, and any other business issues affecting Accountants and Business people
We will fill the Gap by providing updates, articles, books, online resources, workshops, seminars and webinars.
IFRS is one of our specialties and our IFRS expert, Mike Morley, will provide skillful & knowledgeable direction for all. Mike Morley is a Certified Public Accountant with a recognized authority in the field of Finance including IFRS and SOX implementation. Mike Morley is also an entertaining and informative speaker, the author of IFRS Simplified and is one of the best to offer invaluable information.
Sign up today to be kept up to date on relevant accounting information, trends and changes at no cost.