Know Succession-Business Transition – Sponsored by Jeffrey Gregory: Last Chance to Register!!
Know Succession/Business Transition or Get Left Behind!!
Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc.
Free Raffle Prize: Google Home mini
Join us on June 26th
1. You are a trusted advisor to an Owner/Manager business either internally or externally.
2. You work for or advise medium or large companies trying to acquire SMB businesses.
What topics will be covered?
1. Understanding the mindset of Owner Operators. How they think and feel about transition.
2. Helping Owners get the transition conversation started.
3. How Owners could and should increase the value of a business by 300% before selling. What is standing in the way and what to do about it?
What will participants learn?
Advisors are challenged to understand and help ‘Family Business’ Owners, stuck on how to start transitioning their company and themselves. To help someone, you really need to understand how they think and what is holding them back. You want to be a successful Advisor. Then you need to understand them and know what to do to overcome the many obstacles to a successful transition.
Help make yourself even more valuable to your clients/company and make sure you have a seat at the table during and ideally after the transition process. Transitions are rarely easy and usually a time consuming, frustrating experience for both sides. Help smooth out the process for both the Seller and the acquisition team.
Our Speaker-Eric Gilboord
- Eric has worked with numerous Small and Medium-sized Business Owners for 23 years. For the last 3 years he’s worked almost exclusively with BABOs – Boomer Aged Business Owners.
- He is a management consultant, speaker, and the author of several books, a columnist and the creator of hundreds of articles in many different media.
- His new book ‘Moving Forward – GET THE TRIPLE EFFECT’ – Sell your business for 3 times more and 3 times faster. Was written specifically for Boomer Aged Business Owners.
Time: informal networking starts at 6:00 PM; Dinner at 6:30 PM; Speaker at 7:15. Coffee break at about 8:15.
Location: Weston Golf and Country Club,
50 St. Phillips Road
- Meeting fee of $49.00 covers a buffet of salad, roasted chicken, veggies, potatoes, pop, taxes, & tip.
- A vegetarian option is available on request. Send an e-mail to Paul Calleri at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash bar for alcohol, beer and juice beverages.