Lead All Generations In Business Successfully – Sponsored by: Jeffrey Gregory
Lead All Generations In Business Successfully
Jeffrey Gregory Of Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc.
Free Raffle Prize: Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
Join us on Tuesday: April 30th.
2.5 CPD Hours
Come to our April 30th dinner and find out how. This presentation will be a combination of teaching, working session and interactive dialogue, so it will be overflowing with content.
- How to lead and manage the different generations for success
- Real world tools from the trenches to align people in the workplace
- How to get ‘everyone’ to accept and drive change – explain the ‘why’ before the ‘how’
- Developing agreed-upon goals and vision – stop trying to push a rope
- How to read team members and body language for engagement and capturing attention
- Understanding the costs of poor non-verbal and verbal communications
In today’s workplace driving change across generations, strengthening culture and developing engaged teams remains a primary focus and concern for all organizations.
Each generation communicates differently with unique habits and challenging expectations.
Whether you are leading or managing or a member of the Team, your presence and ability to ‘own’ your influence is critical today. How you walk in a room, make an impression and leave an impact is ‘the’ most important business skill you can polish and improve.
These are skills rarely taught in schools or business, yet are vital for business and financial success today.
Neil Thornton of the Thornton Group is a professional speaker and business advisor for many years so this is a presentation you don’t want to miss.
Since starting The Thornton Group, Neil has made a commitment to share the ideas, insights and trends that he has learned in over two decades of consulting, business development, entrepreneurship and coaching business leaders.
Time: informal networking & registration starts at 6:00 PM; Dinner at 6:30 PM; Speaker at 7:00 PM
Location: Weston Golf and Country Club, 50 St. Phillips Road Etobicoke, ON M9P 2N6 Free parking
- Meeting fee of $59.00 Meeting fee covers a buffet of salad, roasted chicken, veggies, potatoes, pop, taxes, & tip.
- A vegetarian option is available on request. Send an e-mail to Paul Calleri at email@example.com
- Cash bar for alcohol, beer and juice beverages.
“I am always excited by the classy events, especially because of the ambiance of the Weston Country Club where they are held. The topics are always intriguing and I believe attending these events makes me feel well-informed! You also get to build your network by meeting so many smart people during these events. Kudos to the organizers of TheGAAP.Net for conducting phenomenal events – Looking forward to the next!!” ~ Chinnu Jose
“Great workshop, very valuable and inspiring. I would like to attend the workshop again” ~ Chiedozie Megwa
“Each event is fantastic! I learn something new every time that will help me in my professional and personal life. I hope to be a regular in TheGAAP.net events.” ~ Mrigank Kabra
“The workshop was very informative and well organized, covering the relevant topics and providing the right amount of content. The audience had adequate opportunity to ask questions to the speaker and interact with the fellow attendees. It was a workshop worth the time and cost. Look forward to attending the future workshops.” ~ Kul Makkar Director ITA Canada