Learn to protect your company so you don’t lose your job: Sponsored by: Jeffrey Gregory
Learn to protect your company
so you don’t lose your job
Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc.
Free Raffle Prize: Google Home mini
Feb 27th Dinner Meeting at the Weston Golf and Country Club
Join us for an informative session on the risks financial professionals face and the options they have in protecting their companies from employee fraud and error. It’s a $400 + billion problem globally that is getting worse (Canada included) for business of all sizes.
Topics covered over our evening:
- Risks to businesses, both locally and globally
- Options for mitigating risk
- The role of emerging technologies
- The side benefits and data insights of a proactive approach
Andrew Gage is President and CEO of GLAnalytics. He has extensive leadership experience in software development, client services, business process consulting, sales, operations, and finance. Andrew holds an MBA in accounting and finance from the University of Toronto and currently sits on the Board of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ontario.
Time: informal networking starts at 6:00 PM; Dinner at 6:30 PM; Speaker at 7:15. Coffee break at about 8:15.
Weston Golf and Country Club,
50 St. Phillips Road, Etobicoke, ON
- Meeting fee of $49.00 covers a buffet of salad, roasted chicken, veggies, potatoes, pop, taxes, & tip.
- A vegetarian option is available on request. Send an e-mail to Paul Calleri at email@example.com
- Cash bar for alcohol, beer and juice beverages.