Making Better Decisions Using Fast and Easy Financial Analysis Workshop
TheGAAP.net Presents: making Better Decisions Using Fast and Easy Financial Analysis Workshop
Join us on Nov 27th.
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
7 CPD hours
$395.00 plus H.S.T.
Financial statement analysis is a tool that allows you to “read between the lines.” Learn the secrets to analyzing financial statements quickly and easily so you can make the right decision every time.
This entertaining webinar includes the instructor’s unique approach to assessing a company’s ability to pay its bills and pay good returns to its investors using financial statements. You’ll be amazed at just how much fun taking a class in comparative financial statement analysis can actually be!
Learn the secrets to analyzing financial statements quickly and easily so you can make the right decisions every time.
- Understanding the Statement of Changes in Financial Position
- Profit vs. Cash Flow
- Follow the money – understanding cash flow
- The hidden risks of mergers and acquisitions
- Developing a consistent methodology
- Understanding credit ratings
Speaker: Mike Morley, MBA, CPA
A Certified Public Accountant, business author Mike Morley is an entertaining and informative speaker and a recognized authority in the field of finance.
Mike offers various training programs, such as IFRS, SOX, and Financial Statement Analysis that focus on providing continuing education opportunities for finance and accounting professionals.
Time: Starts at 9:00 AM; Breakfast at 8:30 AM; Speaker at 9: AM -4 PM.
Cost: $395.00 plus tax (includes Breakfast and Lunch)
Location: Courtyard Marriott for., 150 Interchange Way, Vaughn, ON Free parking
- Meeting fee of $395.00 covers a buffet breakfast and lunch buffet of salad, roasted chicken, veggies, potatoes, pop, taxes, & tip, and Certificate of Completion.
- A vegetarian option is available on request. Send an e-mail to Mike Morley at email@example.com