Nine Personal Things Owners Do When Thinking About Business Transition, Whether They Realize It Or Not
- Review their current will.
- Take a hard look at their personal finances.
- Plan longer vacations.
- Work with a personal trainer or at least walk more.
- Downsize their home.
- Manage the affairs/care of an aging parent.
- Attend graduation of and or marry off their youngest child.
- Re-purpose the extra bedroom.
- Investigate locations for a winter home.
Do you know an Owner (parent, spouse, client or friend) who fits some or all this criteria?
Would you really like to help them take the next step toward transition?
Do them a favour and please forward this email. Suggest they click right here for a Free PDF download of my book Moving Forward.
No strings, just valuable information to assist them in making some of the biggest decisions of their lives.
To discuss the options and our services available to increase your odds for success please contact Paul and he will put you in touch with Eric today.
Call 416-876-3798 or email email@example.com