TheGAAP.net – GTA Accountants network presents – The Intersection Between Family Law & Financial Professionals; and 7 Strategies to Gain Referrals Sponsored by Satinder Dhinsa – Sept 17
TheGAAP.net Presents: The Intersection Between Family Law & Financial Professionals; and 7 Strategies to Gain Referrals
Sponsored by: Satinder Dhinsa, CFP of Freedom 55 Financial
Free Raffle Prize: Google Home mini
Join us on Sept 17th.
3 CPD hours
There will be two topics covered during this event:
- The Intersection Between Family Law and Financial Professionals
Speaker: James Singer, Barrister and Solicitor
- 7 Strategies to Gain Referrals
If you bring in new clients for your accounting business, gaining referrals means gaining clients. During this interactive presentation you will learn strategies to gain on going referrals and more business. Learn practical tips from Jill Schoenhofer a Referral Training.
- Discover surprising facts about referrals and why we love them
- Where you need to be networking to meet the right clients
- Learn How To Gain On Going Referrals
- Define Your Ideal Client in 2 Categories to Find More of Them
- Identify the referral circle to encourage ongoing referrals
Speaker: Jill Schoenhofer, MBA, Founder of WellConnected
This event will be held at the Donalda Club.
Location: Donalda Golf Club: 12 Bushbury Dr, North York, ON M3A 2Z7 Free parking
- Cost $85.00 plus HST
- Reception (cash bar) – 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner – 6:00 p.m.
- Presentation(s) – 7:00 p.m. until 8:30/9:00 p.m., depending upon the speakers, topics and audience questions.
Testimonials:Great workshop, very valuable and inspiring. I would like to attend the workshop again………………….Chiedozie Megwa
Each event is fantastic! I learn something new every time that will help me in my professional and personal life. I hope to be a regular in TheGAAP.net events. Mrigank Kabra
The workshop was very informative and well organized, covering the relevant topics and providing the right amount of content. The audience had adequate opportunity to ask questions to the speaker and interact with the fellow attendees. It was a workshop worth the time and cost. Look forward to attending the future workshops. Kul Makkar Director ITA Canada